Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a formsubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, social security number
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
What Cookies are?
Cookies are small text strings stored in his personal computer when you visit certain pages on the internet .
To order products on valemntina-ferragni.bikinimilanomarittima.it, they must have cookies enabled. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can still browse the site and use it for research purposes. In most browsers, the cookies are enabled in the bottom of the page and find the information you need to change the setting of cookies on your browser.
Cookies are not harmful to your computer, tablet or smartphone. In the cookies generated by floriancinetivu.it, are not retained personally identifiable information such as credit card details, but only encrypted information collected to improve its browsing experience on the site.
These cookies are essential to allow you to move around the site and to use its features, such as access to restricted areas of the website. Cookies can not be provided without the required services, such as online .
Strictly necessary Cookies are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify you as unique compared to other users at that time browsing the site in order to provide the user with a consistent and accurate service.
- the memory of previous actions ( for example, entered text ) when navigating back to a page in the same session
These cookies can be property of floriancinetivu.it or partner, session or persistent, their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All the informations collected by these cookies are aggregated in an anonymous form and are only used to improve the functionality of the site.
- Web Analytics , the collected data is limited only to the use of the website by the operator, to manage the performance and structure of the site. These cookies may be third-party cookies, but the information will only be used by those involved in the floriancinetivu.it staff;
Cookies usually are the result of a user action, but can be implemented also in providing a service not specifically requested but offered. They can also be used to prevent it provides back to that given user a service previously offered and rejected. Furthermore, these cookies allow the Site to remember user choices ( such as user name, language, country of origin, etc … ). The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and can not track user behavior on other websites.
- remembering the settings that a user has applied to a website such as layout, font size, preferences, colors, etc…
Marketing Third Party Cookies
These cookies are used by floriancinetivu.it partners, in order to present the banner ads floriancinetivu.it when in other sites, showing the latest products that has looked on the website. While browsing on foriancinetivu.it, these cookies are also used to show products that may be of interest or similar to those that watched earlier, based on her browsing history. The use of these cookies does not involve the processing of personal data, but can allow the connection to your computer or other devices and track the data stored: cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used during navigation on our site.
How can I disable the Cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can also choose not to accept them. You should not disable this function, since this may prevent you from moving freely from page to page and enjoy all the peculiarities of the site.
If you want to change the settings of its cookies , follow the instructions for each of the most popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Click the icon ‘ Tools ‘ in the top right corner and select ‘ Internet Options ‘. In the pop up window select ‘ Privacy ‘. Here you can adjust the settings of his cookies .
- Google Chrome: Click the wrench in the upper right corner and select ‘ Settings ‘. Select ‘ Show Advanced Settings ‘ and change the settings of the ‘ Privacy ‘.
- Mozilla Firefox: From the drop- down menu in the upper left, select ‘ Options ‘. In the pop up select ‘ Privacy ‘. Here you can adjust the settings of cookies.
- Safari: From the drop-down setup menu in the upper right corner, select ‘ Preferences ‘. Select ‘ Security ‘, from here you can adjust the settings of your cookies. You can find more information about cookies on allaboutcookies.org and youronlinechoices.eu.
How we use collected information
floriancinetivu.it collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our Site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of services (See below). If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Only when law required it, you’ll have to accept explicitly to continue to use the services provided by this site.