Cookies Policy - English
Web browser cookies
What Cookies are?
Cookies are small text strings stored in his personal computer when you visit certain pages on the internet .
To order products on alfione.it , they must have cookies enabled. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can still browse the site and use it for research purposes. In most browsers, the cookies are enabled in the bottom of the page and find the information you need to change the setting of cookies on your browser.
Cookies are not harmful to your computer, tablet or smartphone. In the cookies generated by alfione.it, are not retained personally identifiable information such as credit card details, but only encrypted information collected to improve its browsing experience on the site.
These cookies are essential to allow you to move around the site and to use its features, such as access to restricted areas of the website. Cookies can not be provided without the required services, such as online .
Strictly necessary Cookies are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify you as unique compared to other users at that time browsing the site in order to provide the user with a consistent and accurate service.
- the memory of previous actions ( for example, entered text ) when navigating back to a page in the same session
These cookies can be property of alfione.it or partner, session or persistent, their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All the informations collected by these cookies are aggregated in an anonymous form and are only used to improve the functionality of the site.
- Web Analytics , the collected data is limited only to the use of the website by the operator, to manage the performance and structure of the site. These cookies may be third-party cookies, but the information will only be used by those involved in the alfione.it staff;
Cookies usually are the result of a user action, but can be implemented also in providing a service not specifically requested but offered. They can also be used to prevent it provides back to that given user a service previously offered and rejected. Furthermore, these cookies allow the Site to remember user choices ( such as user name, language, country of origin, etc … ). The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and can not track user behavior on other websites.
- remembering the settings that a user has applied to a website such as layout, font size, preferences, colors, etc…
Marketing Third Party Cookies
These cookies are used by alfione.it partners, in order to present the banner ads alfione.it when in other sites, showing the latest products that has looked on the website. While browsing on alfione.it, these cookies are also used to show products that may be of interest or similar to those that watched earlier, based on her browsing history. The use of these cookies does not involve the processing of personal data, but can allow the connection to your computer or other devices and track the data stored: cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used during navigation on our site.
How can I disable the Cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can also choose not to accept them. You should not disable this function, since this may prevent you from moving freely from page to page and enjoy all the peculiarities of the site.
If you want to change the settings of its cookies , follow the instructions for each of the most popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Click the icon ‘ Tools ‘ in the top right corner and select ‘ Internet Options ‘. In the pop up window select ‘ Privacy ‘. Here you can adjust the settings of his cookies .
- Google Chrome: Click the wrench in the upper right corner and select ‘ Settings ‘. Select ‘ Show Advanced Settings ‘ and change the settings of the ‘ Privacy ‘.
- Mozilla Firefox: From the drop- down menu in the upper left, select ‘ Options ‘. In the pop up select ‘ Privacy ‘. Here you can adjust the settings of cookies.
- Safari: From the drop-down setup menu in the upper right corner, select ‘ Preferences ‘. Select ‘ Security ‘, from here you can adjust the settings of your cookies. You can find more information about cookies on allaboutcookies.org and youronlinechoices.eu.